Intelligaia is looking for Data Visualization Analysts to use visualisation tools/software and communicate information in multiple useful ways.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in presenting large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations.
What you'll do
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Transform, improve and integrate data
- Combine the data result sets across multiple sources
- Deliver the data in a useful and appealing way to users
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Engineering from an accredited institution
- At least 2 years of working experience with Data Visualization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the 'bigger picture'
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Should have good knowledge of Graphs, D3 preferred
- Hands-on experience on any tool(s) for Data Visualization
- For fastest consideration, please include a link to an online portfolio or examples of your relevant work samples.